Since 1952, this idiot kid named Alfred E Neuman has been repeating the famous rengaine 'What - me worry?'.
Mad Magazine would be meaningless without Alfred E Neuman for this is the idiot kid that keeps the readers entertained.
Now move over, Alfred .... you have a challenger .... only if you can identify him from the list below ....
The contenders are .........
1. Datuk Shabery Cheek : BN should not feel upset ... Anwar's victory didn't take away any seat from the existing number of Barisan MPs.
2. Tun Dr Mahathir : He can convince the devil to follow him ... I don't think Abdullah is a match for Anwar.
3. Tengku Razaleigh : The people of Malaysia demand leadership that can be trusted to unite us, to restore confidence in our institutions, and to forge a clear national direction.
4. Tan Sri Dr Koh Tsu Koon : Gerakan will continue to be a voice of the people within and outside the Barisan.
5. Datuk Seri Najib Razak : There was not much difference in the number of votes garnered by Anwar when compared with that won by his wife (Datuk Seri Dr Wan Azizah Wan Ismail) in March.
6. Datuk Seri Abdullah Badawi : ..... we do not have to worry .... as Barisan Nasional still controlled 140 seats.
Well ... who will be the icon for Mad Magazine, Malaysian edition?