Saturday, August 30, 2008

My Opinion - MCA dares

In the war of dares between Chua Soi Lek and Ong Tee Kiat, regards MCA leaving BN, I do have an opinion ....

Ong Tee Kiat : “The morally-tainted blogger who urged me to write to Umno to state my stand was virtually concerned that the reports in the Chinese dailies would not reach the Umno top brass. This is totally uncalled for as I always speak my mind freely and fearlessly, without having to seek prior approval from any party.

Chua Soi Lek : It is our responsibility and obligation in MCA to convince our partner Umno to see the light. If Umno does not change nothing will happen. That is for sure because it is the biggest party.

Has the ex-Health Minister already thrown in the towel before attempting? Is he saying that since UMNO is the biggest party and therefore even if MCA tries to convince it to change and fails, nothing happens? Isn't this as good as to say "let's wayang kulit?"

Let's face the truth that MCA is a party that is, has been and will always be nothing more than a 'running dog' to UMNO.

No comments: